Green Earth Homes is the right choice for your next building project. Why? Let us give you 12 reasons why, find out what we guarantee you, read what our clients say about our service and craftsmanship and view some of our beautiful home renovations.
Here are 12 reasons why Green Earth Homes is the right choice for your next building project:
1. Superior Building Knowledge: As the principal builder and qualified carpenter by trade, I offer exceptional high quality workmanship & expert upfront advice across the project
2. Experienced Project Manager: With over 17 years’ experience in residential and commercial building I am here to make your life easy. I will liaise with the council, draftsman, engineers and trades to ensure your project is completed stress free to you and in a timely manner.[3. High Quality Service: Each project receives my personal attention so your project is completed to the highest possible standard
4. Reliable: We are reliable, flexible & passionate builders; we are here to provide you with the best options available for you and your family
5. Flexible: We offer Full Contract, Project Management or Labour Only contracts so you can choose which contract option works best for you
6. Prompt: A written quote is provided within 7 working days of receiving your plans enabling you to move to the next stage much quicker
7. Personal Attention: I guide you through your quotation personally to ensure that you are aware of all inclusions, costs, exclusions, etc.
8. Clear Schedule: Your quote has a detailed payment schedule so you know in advance what and when to expect.
9. Reputable: Our reputation is everything to Green Earth Homes and the business thrives through personal referrals
10. Deliver on Time: We start on time and finish on or before the agreed completion date or we pay you.
11. HIA Member: My team receives support, continuous education and skills training from the experts in the industry. You can be 100% confident that only the most qualified tradesmen are working on your project.
12. Additional Services at no additional cost: We believe in going above and beyond, ask us how we can assist you further.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
Our Company, Our Values
At Green Earth Homes we believe in exceeding your expectations
Nathan Staal is the builder behind Green Earth Homes. A carpenter by trade and registered builder (QBSA Lic.1184982), Nathan was born and raised on the Sunshine Coast. With his desire to offer quality craftsmanship and a fantastic service he established Green Earth Homes in 2007. Nathan’s vision and goal of Green Earth Homes is to build and renovate beautiful homes for our clients.
With 17 years’ experience in the building industry Nathan has had the pleasure of working extensively throughout the Sunshine Coast, in Far North Queensland, Victoria and in London, UK. Having worked in Queensland for the majority of his building career, Nathan is very experienced with our Queensland climate and well versed with storm / cyclonic construction requirements.
Green Earth Homes has rapidly established a solid reputation on the Sunshine Coast for building beautiful, quality homes and for providing a professional, personalised and efficient service with honest and upfront communication.
At Green Earth Homes we are also passionate about our environment. If you are interested in treading lightly on our planet, we can give you advice and information on many resource efficient options to design and built your home sustainability.
With our attention to detail, efficiency and a professional yet personalised service, Green Earth Homesprovides you with the most beneficial building strategy to suit your budget, assuring the best long-lasting value for your financial investment.
At Green Earth Homes we believe in exceeding your expectations. We believe that there is no job too big or too small. We believe that it’s important for you to feel that we are part of your team; we are flexible to your ideas and requirements; we are a wealth of information when you need it.
From project design to completion, our team will guide and involve you in each step. Our service is unlimited.
Our Guarantee to you
1. We guarantee that our team is 100% committed to your project
At Green Earth Homes we believe in exceeding your expectations. To achieve this, our team is 100% committed to ensuring that your project runs on time, our craftsmanship is flawless, and that we are flexible to your changes and our entire team stays abreast of any amendments approved. We hold regular meetings with our team throughout the project duration and we will provide you with photographs of each stage of your build should you require. We are always contactable to speak with you or to meet you on site to discuss your project at any stage of your build.
2. We guarantee that your vision is our priority
We understand the financial investment that you commit to when contracting a builder. At Green Earth Homes we take the time to understand all of your requirements (wants and needs) to ensure that your home is exactly what you envision.
3. We guarantee that you will be completely satisfied with our service if not we will come back FREE until you are
Our service at Green Earth Homes encompasses all elements of your project. We are 100% confident that you will be completely satisfied with our service – our communication, project management and craftsmanship.
4. We guarantee you expert upfront advice, exceptional craftsmanship and a quality finish
We are experts in our trade; we therefore can provide you with upfront advice on your project ensuring that you are aware of all possibilities, the building process as well as the costs involved. We only employee professional quality tradesmen and contractors of whom we are happy to put our name behind ‘ our name is our reputation. The finish of your project will be of the highest standard – no corners are cut.
5. We guarantee you that Green Earth Homes provides you with a 7 year building guarantee for all work completed by our team
As a registered HIA builder we provide you with the 7 years builders guarantee for your peace of mind.
6. We guarantee to work to the time frame agreed
We will start and finish on time or we will pay you for every extra day that is not agreed through a time extension.
*building guarantee as per Queensland Building Services Authority Act 1991
I gratefully give acknowledgment to Green Earth Homes. The job description carried out, was for additional work for my “dream home”. The need for a builder with quality workmanship & a love of his/her trade. Nathan showed all of these qualities & more, always a willingness & a passion for whatever was asked. Thank you Nathan for my wonderful recycled timber Pergola, Stairs & Additional jobs that were requested without hesitation. Warm Regards & All the Very Best to Green Earth Homes Standing by the Quality Workmanship You Provide.
– Debi, Forest Glen, Queensland
Our experience with Green Earth Homes was very positive from start to finish. Workmanship was to a high standard – even our neighbours were impressed as they observed the guys in action. When problems were met along the way due to the discovery of previously unknown situations (eg. pre-existing plumbing faults) these were raised and discussed professionally. We were able to amend the scope of the initial contract in order to fix these problems rather than them being ignored and covered up. Contract administration, budgeting & the variations process were straightforward and smooth. The costs for variations were fair and if there was a case of us not clearly understanding all cost components then Nathan was at hand to explain so we always knew where we stood. We also appreciated the worksite being kept safe and tidy for the duration of the project. All in all we were very satisfied and would happily choose Green Earth Homes again. Highly recommend! Thanks Nathan & co.
– John and Vanessa, Sunrise Beach, Queensland
We contracted Green Earth Homes to undertake our renovation. After trying in vain to find a builder for several months, many not returning calls, not turning up or just not getting back to us with a quote after spending time looking over our job, we decided to post our job on the HIA website. It was through this means that Nathan from Green Earth Homes contacted us. From the first moment, we felt we were dealing with a true professional. Calls returned, emails responded to quickly and always with a kind and friendly manner. Nathan project managed the renovation, he knew how to deal with the bureaucracy of the local council, was up to date with contracts and regulations and employed quality tradesmen. He was very hands on and undertook most of the building work himself. He has great attention to detail and understood the standard to which we wanted the job done. My husband was very impressed when Nathan presented us with a project plan and time line! Friends find it hard to believe that everything ran so smoothly, we consider ourselves very lucky that we found Green Earth Homes and have since recommended them to friends.
– Tina and David, Sunshine Coast, Queensland