Designed and built by Green Earth Homes, this stunning home is a beautiful example of a renovation and extension which has breathed new life into this old home.
With over 630m2 of space, this home showcases gorgeous features which include by not limited to the:
– Handcrafted New Guinea Rosewood front door and wrought iron handle
– Concrete floor with a mixture of white and jade stone
– French Pattern Travertine feature walls
– Recycled timber posts
– Recycled railway sleepers
– Polished timber floor boards
– Switchable glass in the shower
– Bulk heads in master bedroom which provide additional feature lighting
– Raked ceilings
Challenges of this home included the raising of the existing home and working with the existing timber to create a seamless finish throughout. The end result is a stunningly crafted home nestled beautifully into the surrounds.